Happy New Years, Kiddos!!! Looks like 2010 is going to be an interesting year (seeing as past May, I have zero concrete plans other than applying to graduate programs next fall), so let's hope it's also going to be fantastic! I'm a hopeful kitten.
And, in the spirit of the new digits, I have very non-creatively come up with a list of resolutions for 2010. They are as follows:
1)Send out the most amazing graduate school applications possible, meaning (hopefully) undeniable acceptance to a world class Masters/PhD program.
2)Start running seriously/train for at least a half marathon this year (though preferably a full marathon, as it seems so much more bad ass). This also means working out at least 4x a week.
3)Get my motorcycling certification.
4)Take a daily multi-vitamin.
5)Lose 10lbs by bikini season (which should be easy with all the running).
6)Stick to a $50/week food budget until the end of May (out of pure necessity/practicality). We'll see how possible this is once I get to D.C.
7)READ MORE. I think this can be accomplished by not having a TV in my bedroom. I hear that removing the TV from the bedroom can also improve my sleep quality. And, I think it will be significantly easier to get book time in now that I don't have homework assignments!!!
8)Don't touch my saving account for anything other that career furthering activities (i.e. travel expenses, graduate school application fees, necessary dig gear, etc.).
9)Drink more water, meaning copious amounts of H2O and multiple liters on a daily basis.
10)Fold my laundry within 24hrs of it coming out of the drier/Do my dishes with in 24hrs of using them.
BONUS:
11)Jump out of an airplane. (If this doesn't get completed this year, I won't be too surprised; but as it is on my bucket list, I figure it's worth at least trying to get it done sooner rather than later.)
I'm looking forward to making this year my best one yet, or at the very least, the start of a beautiful adulthood. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment