Just a quick update, but I feel it's relevant.
I just got through mid-terms today, on which I think I did pretty well, and am now full force into internship mode. I'm almost done my application for the National Park Service programs in DC and am planning to start the American Museum of Natural History and Smithsonian Institute ones this weekend. There are also a couple more applications that need to get done before November, so it looks like my next couple weekends are going to be a scramble to find Spring employment. There's also an hour long career services appointment that's been made for Friday the 30th so that I can go over any other opportunities available, discuss grad school, and review my resume. Oh, and I got my fav teacher to agree to act as reference and write me recommendations!
When did the real world start hurtling in my direction? And when the hell did it get so close?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment